Position: Senior Account Executive
Prosio Communications, an award-winning, Roseville-based public relations, marketing, and community outreach firm, is seeking an experienced and driven senior account executive to join our client services team in our Roseville office. This is a full-time position and the successful candidate will work with senior leadership to drive strategy for various PR and outreach campaigns, conduct day-to-day planning and implementation of client projects, develop content for campaigns, and conduct media relations efforts to support client initiatives and programs. We are looking for a motivated self-starter with strong communication skills and the confidence to lead client and company initiatives. The preferred candidate will have prior government PIO or PR agency experience.
- Manage day-to-day operations of client PR and outreach programs from concept to execution
- Develop and lead PR and outreach strategies and tactics
- Develop outreach, communications, media relations plans and timelines
- Draft, edit and pitch news releases, advisories, op-ed and feature stories
- Manage deadlines, deliverables and budgets
- Work with internal departments (creative, media, social media, multicultural) to ensure the delivery of projects and programs
- Compile campaign metrics and analytics; draft recap reports and summaries as needed
- Assist leadership team with the development and execution of responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Represent firm in client meetings/presentations and new business pitches
- Generate creative and innovative ideas for client programs and campaigns
- Cultivate client, partner, vendor and media relationships
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or related field required
- Min 6 years of PR/Outreach experience, agency or PIO experience preferred
- Excellent writing skills in numerous applications including, press releases, social media, marketing plans, collateral copy, key message documents, and reporting
- Solid media relations skills, with the existing experience or ability to quickly build media relationships with the intent to secure coverage with targeted media markets.
- In-depth experience writing press releases and clear understanding of and experience writing for AP Style
- Innate ability to multi-task and prioritize, with excellent problem-solving and time management skills
- Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative and flexibility
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience working in a lead/supervisory role on projects and assignments, with direct reports
- Positive attitude and ability to work well independently and in team environments
We are looking for just the right person to round out our team and fit into our company culture. Our fast-growing business has been successful because of our dedication to serving clients on issues that impact the lives of people throughout California, including environmental sustainability, healthcare, and transportation safety.
This is a full-time position and is NOT remote. This position includes health benefits, retirement planning, 401k profit sharing, defined benefits, paid time off, and other benefits, and offers a lot of potential for advancement within the company. Salary dependent upon experience. Qualified candidates should email a resume, cover letter and salary expectations to HR@prosiopr.com.