1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
I would love to be a mind-reader! It would make life so much easier to just know what people are thinking.
2. Where was your first job?
I worked at a hardware store in high school. It was a truly old-fashioned hardware store, owned by a local family in my hometown. I was mostly the cashier, but I also helped keep the store organized and stocked. I learned a lot about tools and paint, and counting back change (ha!), though I didn’t really learn how to fix anything…
3. What was the first concert you attended?
I saw The Eagles at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena.
4. Where was the coolest place you traveled to in the past 5 years?
There are so many cool places that I’d still love to visit one day! For now, I’d have to say the coolest place I’ve visited so far is Santorini. Such an amazing and beautiful island.
5. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
Rocky Road, all the way!