Are you interested in becoming part of an awesome team? Prosio Communications is currently seeking an account executive to round-out our office family! We’re looking for a dynamic, career-minded communication professional to assist us with project management, client services, staff and resource management, and business development. Have we mentioned that we were recently voted one of Sacramento Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in the Sacramento area and that we have teambuilding (and wine) every Thursday?
We’re seeking a self-starter who can work both independently an as part of a collaborative team. Job duties include:
- Project management for business, non-profit and government clients
- Media relations, community outreach, event management and crisis media management
- Staff development/management/mentoring
- Proposal development, networking, relationship building
Position qualifications include:
- B.A. or B.S. in journalism, marketing, communication studies or similar
- Minimum five years progressive professional experience in marketing, community outreach, public relations or advertising
- Grassroots or community relations experience and agency experience a huge plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- AP excellence
- Some staff management/leadership experience
We are a work hard, play hard group – and we have a lot of fun working on some pretty amazing projects. We offer a competitive salary, company paid health benefits, 401k/profit sharing and regular weekly teambuilding along with plenty of opportunities for career growth and development.
We’re looking to add our newest team member ASAP, so if you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, please send your well-written, creative resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us that will help you stand out in the crowd and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our firm. We’re big on culture, so feel free to include in your letter what your anthem song would be, the last book you read and a favorite quote!