Looking for a new job in PR? Then take this quiz:
– Are you interested in pursuing a job in the PR or marketing field?
– Do you have a bachelor’s degree in communication studies, journalism or a similar field?
– Do you want to join an awesome team working for a small company that’s doing great things?
– Are you a team player?
– Are you willing to work hard to help our business and our clients succeed?
– Are you looking for an interesting place to work, with really fun people where you get to work on really great projects, and also socialize and drink wine every Thursday afternoon?
If you answered “yes” to all of the questions above, we want to hear from you ASAP! We are looking for a new staff person to immediately add to our growing team of professionals. Our firm specializes in social marketing and grassroots campaigns that promote products, change behaviors and bring awareness to the communities our clients serve. We have fun clients and an amazing team, so if you’re looking for the next big thing…well, look no further because, for a small agency, we think we’re a pretty big deal. Please send us a cover letter specifying three reasons why we should hire you (be creative!), your resume and specify salary requirements to email@example.com. We offer great benefits, including Paid Time Off (PTO), health insurance, educational and professional training and advancement opportunities, and of course, lots of snacks and wine.