Looking for a highly organized, flexible, independent self-starter to join the team as a part-time office assistant. Perfect candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of general administrative experience, have strong attention to detail and have solid Microsoft Office 365 knowledge.
The office assistant will not only serve as our “director of first impressions,” welcoming vendors, guests and clients, but will also help keep our supplies stocked, assist with travel arrangements, run errands as necessary, and act as our gatekeeper to ensure our office is running smoothly. Our ideal new team member is a hard-working, personable and dedicated individual with excellent ability to multi-task.
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Receives calls, logs messages and routes calls to appropriate parties
- Serves as first point-of-contact for clients, vendors and visitors to the office
- Maintains inventory and kitchen/office supplies. Anticipates office needs; evaluates new office products; places and often expedites orders when necessary
- Ensures operation of office equipment, schedules maintenance, troubleshoots issues
- Assists with booking travel arrangements
- Distributes daily mail and packages
- Creates and maintains filing systems
- Runs errands, makes deliveries, bank runs, as needed
- Plans and executes team building ideas and activities
- Provides additional administrative and executive assistance to the CEO as needed
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an admin, office or executive assistant required
- Ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Works effectively without supervision
- Solid time management and communication skills
- Understands importance of and adheres to confidentiality needs of firm
- Valid driver license, dependable car and appropriate car insurance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Available to work 20-25 hours per week. May become full-time in 3-6 months
Three years of experience in an administrative role. General knowledge of office administration. Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel. AA in business preferred.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com detailing related experience. Be creative, stand out, tell us why you’re the perfect fit to help keep our team organized. No phone calls please. Interviews currently being scheduled for week of 2/24.