Social Media Specialist
Voted one of the best places to work in the Sacramento area by the Sacramento Business Journal, rapidly growing Prosio Communications is looking for an experienced social media professional to add to its fun and dynamic team.
The social media specialist is responsible for developing and implementing social and digital media strategies to increase engagement and participation across all social media platforms for firm and clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop innovative and engaging content and promote presence across all social media platforms
- Work with graphic designers to develop images and videos to support content, as well as creative for paid campaigns.
- Develop and maintain ongoing social media content calendars for firm and all clients.
- Work with media buyer to develop and implement digital/social media advertising campaigns for clients, including budgeting, monitoring and reporting
- Actively monitor social media trends and provide recommendations for enhancement of social media programs to address changing needs.
- Measure web traffic and analytics, and monitor SEO for firm and clients
- Manage firm website and blog, including development of ongoing content.
- Develop monthly reports, including all activity, analytics and strategies for enhancements and improvements.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree in advertising, marketing or public relations and a minimum of three years of experience in public relations and/or social media marketing; minimum one year working for PR/advertising agency and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven experience working with social and digital media campaigns, knowledge of SEO, keywords and analytics. Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail and ability to work and prioritize within timelines.
Position is a full-time hire and includes great benefits, including PTO/holidays/healthcare/401k/profit sharing, as well as professional development and fun team-building opportunities.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and creative cover letter describing why you are the best fit for this position, as well as salary requirements, by 6/14/2019 to the Prosio Communications Operations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be scheduled with the most qualified candidates the week of 6/17/19. No phone calls please.