1. Describe your idea of a perfect day off.
Let’s be honest, it would be very unproductive: jammies + coffee + online shopping + lots of snacks + my favorite movie + a long nap.
2. Where was your first job?
I worked at McDonald’s when I was 15. I actually accompanied a friend to her job interview and the manager encouraged me to apply with her. It taught me so much about time management, customer relations and good old hard work at a young age.
3. Where was the coolest place you traveled to in the past 5 years?
Port St. Joe, Florida. I lived there for a few years and it’s unbelievably gorgeous. Many people like to call it “Mayberry on the Beach” and that’s exactly what it is. I hope to visit again soon.
4. A movie, novel, or show that changed your life?
I LOVE Lala Land. The storyline is different than anything I’ve ever seen and I feel that it represents the past, present and future in such a realistic way. It’s shot so beautifully, too.
5. Do you prefer breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and what is your favorite meal?
My favorite meal of all time is Mexican shrimp cocktail. I will eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner!