1. Do you prefer breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and what is your favorite meal?
During weekday it is lunch but on the weekend it is definitely breakfast because you can go to brunch! My absolute favorite meal though is ANY burrito, which is perfect because there are burritos made for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
2. What animal would you choose as your “spirit animal” and why?
My spirit animal is a Duck, because I’m an Oregon Duck. We Ducks are a very proud people. Plus, ducks are always happy when people want to feed them, which is right up my alley!
3. If you could have one superpower, what would it be an why?
If I could have one superpower it would be the ability to fly/teleport. My patience for sitting in Sacramento traffic is wearing quite thin these days…
4. You have been named “person of the year” and are appearing on the front cover of a popular magazine. What magazine are you covering and why are you “person of the year”?
I would be on the cover of Forbes Magazine and I would have been named person of the year because I created a pill that allows you to eat anything you want, all day long without it negatively affecting your body in any way!
5. What is your favorite dessert?
Double Stuffed Oreos. None of that single stuffed or flavored nonsense. Pro tip: Take two double stuffed Oreos, pull one side of the cookie off of each, stick the frosting sides together and you now have a quadruple stuffed Oreo. You’re welcome!