In this week’s Five Things Friday, Account Supervisor, Lindsay, dishes on her must-haves for a successful week at the office. Get the inside scoop below!
1. Coffee – The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is make coffee. My favorite is Coffee Bean and I’m super excited they (usually) have it at Costco now. I grew up near Pasadena, the home of Coffee Bean, so that’s all my parents drank and it always smelled so good. I didn’t start drinking coffee until college, but it wasn’t long before I got hooked.
2. To Do List – I have one for work and one for home. I also use a calendar (love those reminders!) for actual meetings and events. But, these lists are my go-to for keeping track of everything I need to get done, and I update them daily. I can’t help myself.
3. Snacks – Just ask anyone who knows me and they’ll affirm … I’m always hungry. I try to keep a stash of healthy snacks at my desk. But, the plentiful office candy supply gets me more often than I’d like to admit.
4. iPhone – Like it or not, I’ve come to rely on the thing. It’s always on, and rarely not within arm’s length. It’s so convenient to have access to my calendar, email, contacts and a camera just about everywhere I go.
5. Family – This includes friends that are like family and my awesome work family. They keep me happy, healthy, motivated and grounded.
What are some of your essentials for a productive work week? Drop us a line and let us know!